Friday, September 4, 2009

Ride to Recovery Golden State challenge 2009

Ride to recovery is a non profit organization promoting the sport of cycling to aid disabled veterans on their road to recovery, both physically and mentally

Road 2 Recovery is gearing up for the Golden state ride from the VA hospital in San Fransisco, to the VA in Los Angeles and we need your help. Road 2 Recovery is a cycling program to rehabilitate combat wounded vets (www.road2recovery.us.com). The program is already doing great things to help injured veterans get started in cycling, but we’re really just getting started. Despite some great sponsorship from the cycling industry (Star Trac, Giant, Rudy Project, Sidi, etc.), the program must generate much more financial support to meet its goals.

You can sponsor me at www.r2rriders.com/sponsor by entering my name in the rider category, Anthony Purtscher. Your contributions are tax deductible, and any donation is greatly appreciated.

Additionally for every $5 Dollars you donate I will add your name to a drawing I will be holding to win a $200 Apple gift card. The more you donate the better your odds! I must personally raise over $1500 for the drawing to take place. All proceeds go to ride to recovery. When you donate using my name I will receive an e-mail with your e-mail address so I know to enter you. If you have any questions please visit the
Ride to recovery website, or contact me at tonymister@yahoo.com

And you can also get entered to win a $20 Dollar gift card, no donation needed, just by re tweeting a message similar to

#vetsr2r get entered to win a $20 gift card to Apple. Find out more at http://tonysfishbowl.blogspot.com/ one entry per day

The #vetsr2r and link to my blog+anything else you want to put.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

http://moldypumpkin.blogspot.com/